This mission is personal
Committed to promoting behavioral health access across the care continuum.
NeuroFlow CEO and West Point graduate Christopher Molaro served in the army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader.
Coming back home, he experienced firsthand the gaps in the behavioral health system and how veterans and civilians alike are subject to poor quality of life and unnecessary financial costs in order to improve their wellbeing.
NeuroFlow’s suite of tools enables remote monitoring and behavioral health integration across the continuum of care, including psychology, primary care, and pain management settings.
NeuroFlow aims to be a strong resource and asset to health care providers in their tireless pursuit of helping their patients improve faster.
1. Dare to be great
2. Have a healthy disregard for the impossible
3. Move fast and decisively with courage
4. Communicate openly and often
5. Embrace a yes mentality and lead with proposals
6. Make complex and powerful things simple and beautiful
7. Own the whole product and be customer obsessed
8. Be on a mission to build social value
9. Strive for personal excellence and holistic self-improvement
10. Learn and adapt because there is always a way