Committed to promoting behavioral health access across the care continuum.
For NeuroFlow CEO Christopher Molaro, this mission is personal. After graduating from the US Military Academy at West Point, he served in the Army for five years, including a tour in Iraq as a platoon leader.
Coming back home, he witnessed firsthand how subjectivity in the mental health process too often results in poor quality of life and unnecessary financial costs, for Veterans and civilians alike.
NeuroFlow’s suite of tools enables remote monitoring and behavioral health integration across the continuum of care, including psychology, primary care, and pain management settings.
NeuroFlow’s mission is to be a resource and asset to health care providers in their tireless pursuit to help patients feel better faster. After all, mental illness affects many more people than you may think.
1. Dare to be great
2. Have a healthy disregard for the impossible
3. Move fast and decisively with courage
4. Communicate openly and often
5. Embrace a yes mentality and lead with proposals
6. Make complex and powerful things simple and beautiful
7. Own the whole product and be customer obsessed
8. Be on a mission to build social value
9. Strive for personal excellence and holistic self-improvement
10. Learn and adapt because there is always a way