Resource Guide for Providers
Here at NeuroFlow, we strive to be a resource to our providers in every aspect of their practice. This can include marketing your practice, learning additional skills, or keeping up with research. On this page you’ll find information from companies and organizations that share our vision.
Below is a list of resources we encourage you to use at any time:
GoodTherapy is one of the largest online therapist directories and mental health resources, with thousands of members worldwide and over one million visits each month. Join GoodTherapy today to connect with new clients, access over 512 hours of continuing education, promote support groups and workshops, and more!
The Healthy Minds Network for Research on Adolescent and Young Adult Mental Health (HMN) is dedicated to improving the mental and emotional well-being of young people through innovative, multidisciplinary scholarship. HMN addresses the connection between the mental health of adolescents and young adults and their health behaviors, physical health, and social, educational, and economic outcomes.
- American Psychological Association
- American Mental Health Counselors Association
- Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies
- Fire Service Psychology Association
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies
- Northeast Region Biofeedback Society
- Psych Congress